Maintaining an Organized Vending Route
- Keep a logbook to help you track your routes, candy purchases, expenses, and other important information. You can use a paper logbook or an electronic logbook app.
- Make a schedule to help plan out your route ahead of time to stay on track and avoid wasting time. Use a planner or calendar to keep track of your schedule.
- Keep your vehicle organized. This will ensure you have all the necessary equipment and supplies you need for your job, and keep them organized in your vehicle. This includes tools, maps, and any other items you may need while on the road.
- Stay up-to-date with your driver's license, insurance, and vehicle registration, making sure all is current. Make sure you also stay informed about any changes to traffic laws or regulations that may affect your routes.
- It's important to stay focused and alert while driving, so be sure to take breaks when you need them. Plan your breaks in advance so you can stay organized and avoid last-minute delays.
By following these tips and putting in a solid effort, you can stay organized and efficient while running your vending route.